1. You Must Have A Life, and
2. You Must Have A Sense of Humor, and
3. You Must Have Intelligence and Be An Independent Thinker, and
4. You Must Be A Generous and Giving Person, But…At The Same Time…
5. You Must Refuse To Take Shit From Anyone Who Doesn’t Have A Gun To Your Head, and
6. You Must Be Willing To Take Chances and Cheerfully Accept Losses, and
7. You Must Have The Capacity and Courage For True Intimacy with Your Loved Ones, Friends and Sometimes Even Your Associates and Strangers, and
8. You Must Be Wealthy Always In Your Mind…. and Therefore …Very Often In Your Pocket, and
9. You Must Be Honest and Have Integrity Not Defined by Laws.But Rather, The Inner Core of Your Being, and
10. You Must Have A Relationship with A Higher Power (nicknamed “god”) That Does Not Necessarily Include and / or Often Transcends Association with An Organized Religion.
The above is taken from the site of Gary C Halbert. Gary was a copy writer who has passed away. His words echo my thoughts and inspiration. I have posted these not only to remind myself easily, but more importantly so that others may read and learn.
When we clear our minds of what we learn, throw away all prejudices it is then we can begin to be the best person we are. Firm belief in the 10 things listed above will channel positive mental reinforcement into your life and enrich it so much you will be amazed.
We are given only a short time here on earth, we always look for our purpose, it is easier to find with thinking positive thoughts and knowing you are the you that you wish to be….